Concrete and asphalt are widely used for construction as they are reliable and strong. Different materials have different properties, and as such, concrete and asphalt have many differences between them. These two types of roads have many advantages.
- Concrete roads are more durable than asphalt roads.
- Frequent repairs are not needed for concrete roads . Extreme weather conditions are liable to damage asphalt roads more than concrete roads.
- Maintenance is easier with asphalt roads. Maintenance of a part of the asphalt road is possible.
- Concrete roads are not damaged from oil leaks, like asphalt roads.
- Concrete roads come with a higher paving cost than asphalt roads. Moreover, it takes less time to lay an asphalt road than a concrete road.
Buy concrete roads
Or contact the seller
in section "Construction of roads"