- Country of manufactureIndia
MAGWELL over band magnetic separators are extremely powerful and long-covering magnetic fields. Regular production increases the efficient construction and operation as well as low maintenance design. These models are available in both manual and automatic (ON/OFF).
SELF CLEANING OVERBAND MAGNETIC SEPRATOR
Overband Magnetic Separators are designed for providing cleaner product by separating ferrous metal from a variety of over-the-belt conveyor applications and needs to be removed for protection of subsequent processing machinery. The Over band magnetic separators uses a two pulley design. Parallel separators are mounted in line with the material flow, while transverse separators remove the ferrous materials over the side of the conveyor.
Material on the conveyor passes underneath the overband magnetic separator. Ferrous metal is attracting to surface allowing the ‘cleaned’ product to continue along the conveyor as normal. The overband magnetic separator has a continuously moving belt which wipes its surface clean of the ferrous metal attracted to it. The ferrous metal then discharge to collecting box.
- Recycling industry
- Coal industry
- Ceramic industry
- Rubber Industry
- Paper & Pulp Industry
- Animal Feed Industry
- Abrasive Industry
- Mobile Screens & Shredders
- Any other industry where dry
- Ferrous contamination
- Conveyor belt systems
- Most effective for removal of tramp iron from Materials carried over conveyors
- Permanent Magnet- No power required
- Easy installation and maintained
- Four rigid lift lugs two for stranded and two adjusting the suspensions
- Installation across the conveyor belt or over the discharge head pulley
- No Electrical Maintenance On Magnet
- Dust and rain protection
MAGNET INSTALATION OPTIONS:
In-line Applications: The Magnet runs parallel to the conveyor belt and is suspended over the discharge end of the belt.
Cross belt position:
Cross-Belt Applications: The Magnet runs across the conveyor belt and discharges the collected metal off to the side of the conveyor.