- BrandPanchagavya Bio Fertilizers
- Country of manufactureIndia
In Sanskrit, panchagavya means the blend of five products obtained from cow. It contains ghee, milk, curd, cow dung and cow's urine. Panchagavya had reverence in the scripts of vedas (divine scripts of Indian wisdom) and vrkshyurveda (vrksha means plants and Ayurveda means health system). The texts on vrkshayurveda are systematization of the practices the farmers followed at field level, placed in a theoretical framework and it defined certain plant growth stimulants; among them panchagavya was an important one that enhanced the biological efficiency of crop plants and the quality of fruits and vegetables.
Doses for application:
- 3 mL per lit of water is the best dose for application. In acre of land 6 lit panchagavya will be applied.
Process of application:
- Drench the whole plant with diluted panchakavya solution. Treat the seed/seedling before sowing or transplanting for 20 min.
Periodicity of application:
- Weekly twice gives best results.