- Country of manufactureIndia
MAGWELL Vibrating Screen is available in various sizes. It is widely used in various industries. The Widely used for flowing materials like Coal, Iron Ore, Lime Stone, etc., and can be screened from 2mm to the higher sizes. Mounted on helical springs on four ends and driven by unbalanced motor, the motors are totally dust sealed and provided with unbalanced weight for vibration. The inclination angle can be adjusted as per requirement. Our range is Available in capacity of 1 ton/hr to 200 ton/hr capacity. vibrating screen is offered from single deck to multi deck type.
Dewatering screen adopted dual vibration motor as power supply. The double vibration is installed parallel, when they are running at the same time, centrifugal force is produced by two groups of eccentric block. Centrifugal force along the direction of vibration is superposed, otherwise it is offset. Thus form a single centrifugal force which along the direction of vibration, which makes screen box affectation reciprocating linear motion. The screen frame is connected by the high-intensity bolts, so the structure is stable and durable.
- Compact and designed for continuous operation
- Shift from 0 ° to 8 ° inclination
- Special linings for abrasion, cutting or handling sticky materials are available
- Optimal vibration isolation through the use of highly elastic spring elements
- Low cleaning and maintenance time due to one-piece trough design
- The latest drive technology and maintenance-free silent vibrators with variable axle load
- Available as a closed or sealed pressure system with multi-part covers available
- Widely used in coal, building materials, light, metallurgy, mine, power, refractory industries, etc
- Suitable for classification and high efficiency screening of large lump materials, small&medium granules